This very special Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 V8 was supercharged and fitted with a custom exhaust and custom RamSpeed tune. The build consists of MagnaCharger supercharger:
- TVS2300 Hybrid roots supercharger
- 100% complete bolt on system
- No body modifications required
- The 180 deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world “under the curve” power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 deg. of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Utilises all factory “push-lock” connectors
- 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast-aluminium high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
- Extruded aluminium high flow fuel rails
- Front and rear fuel crossovers
- Handheld Programmer
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required
Detailed view of the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 V8 with the MagnaCharger supercharger system installed.
Detailed view of the supercharger belt and pulley on the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
A Jeep Grand Cherokee in our RamSpeed workshop for servicing and diagnosis of issue with engine warning showing on the control panel. We ran a complete system ECU diagnostics on this vehicle and found that fault is coming from the airbag sensors. Our technician will be carrying inspection of the vehicle’s crash sensors to see if they’re connected and working properly.
Detailed view of the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s engine bay getting ready for inspection.
Detailed view of the airbag crash sensor, removed for inspection. Our technician will be checking to see if there is any issue with the sensors and whether or not they need to be replaced.
Jeep Grand Cherokee in our workshop for diagnostics of issue with vehicle having trouble starting. We performed a complete vehicle inspection and ran a full system ECU diagnostic scan on this Jeep Cherokee to check for any error codes.
“RamSpeed Automotive specialises in performance upgrades as well as servicing and repairs of all Jeep model including Jeep Grand Cherokee and we provide comprehensive diagnostics of all electronic and mechanical components including brakes, suspension, exhaust, gearbox, ECU and other module scanning. At RamSpeed your Jeep maintenance costs can be greatly reduced with regular scheduled services.”
Detailed view of the Jeep Cherokee’s engine bay during the vehicle inspection, ECU diagnostics is to follow shortly after.
Interior view of the Jeep Grand Cherokee getting ready for system ECU diagnostics.